Monday, May 18, 2009

Let us unite for a good cause

I am proud to have Jaya Prakash Narayan as a true leader from Andhra Pradesh who is determined to bring the real administration into place. Since the time I showed interest in the current events in the government, all I have perceived is unethical and immoral governance by people who really don't deserve the office. Hardly did I get a chance to take a closer look at how the administrative system is working and what steps the government is taking for the welfare of its people. Starting at Gram Panchayats, I have seen money being distributed for votes. What I don't understand is, if there is nothing that the Election Commission can do with this respect. I guess the EC is corrupted as well.

The fact that JP is very well educated, an able administrator, a good orator and importantly a person of high moral values & ethics makes him fall apart from the so called politicians. Leaders today have changed the meaning of a 'Politician'. I prefer to call him an Administrator. Although, I believe LokSatta should more aggressively participate in airing voice to the lower class. Intiatives should be taken to educate people in the manner they understand on the frontline of the political situations we have, their rights and how their future is at stake.

Loksatta has a fabulous website http://www.loksatta.org/ that brings transparency to what they say and what they do.

Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment